Know More About Government e-Market Place
GeM is a short form of one-stop Government e-Marketplace hosted by DGS&D where common user goods and services can be procured. GEM is a dynamic, self-sustaining, and user-friendly portal for making procurement by Government officers.
Public procurement forms an essential part of Government activity and reform in Public Procurement is one of the top priorities of the present Government. Government e-Marketplace (GeM) is a very bold step of the Government with the aim to transform the way in which procurement of goods and services is done by the Government Ministries and Departments, Public Sector Undertakings, and other apex autonomous bodies of the Central Government. Our Website/Entity is not registered with DGS&D, nor are we hired by DGS&D. We are a private entity that helps sellers to register their business on Gem Portal and charge for our consultation for ease of their registration and mistake-free registrations, Render & Bidding Support
In a short span of time GeM has 44500+ govt. buyer organizations, 350000+ sellers on board, and executed 38.5 lac+ order and 50000 crores + value of the business in just 3.5 years of duration.
Our respected finance minister has proposed to take the GeM turn over to 3lac crore in the financial year 2020-21. Here anyone can see the opportunities of doing business on GeM.
We can see the previous statistics that only 3% of registered sellers were part of this growth.it was the same opportunity for any business entity but we have seen after registering their entity, everyone has tried to do business for three or four months but due to lack of knowledge, technical expertise, competitive price calculation, and lack of marketing skills most of these sellers have stopped even trying.
As GeM itself is a technology-driven platform and for any stakeholder who is a part of this journey has to make themselves upgraded on technology and as well as need to keep their knowledge of demand, supply, pricing, competition upgraded too. We are ready to help and would love to be part of your journey of exponential growth … let’s join hands.
Gem or Government E-Marketplace has been introduced to bring transparency in all the government purchases and speed up the work. If you are a seller looking for registration in Gem, then gem-portal.org will help you. Here we have the team of experts who will get the process of Gem registration without much ado. There are a lot of products that have got their place in the marketplace. Some of the products are desktop, tablets, laptops, photocopies, printers, barcode scanners, air conditioners, packaged drinking water, and much more. So, if you are a seller dealing in all these or related products then get registered in the Gem marketplace and for Tender bidding. There are many other services also listed in the marketplace like transportation. Using the Gem marketplace, you will get a chance to sell and purchase the products. Along with this here the interested parties will get the purchasing power of the government officers.
- Trademark Certificate of relevant Class
- NSIC, DIC, BIS, KVIC, COIR, etc.
- eCatalog or Catalog PDF.
- Website with your brand name and your products.
- Vendor Assessment is Compulsory.
- Brand/Reseller Authorization from your product manufacturers.
- Product Specifications as per Manufacturer.
- Website of the manufacturer with brand name and products.
- Direct and easy access to all government departments
- One-stop-destination for selling and marketing products up to Rs. 50,000 directly without bidding
- One-stop-shop for bids and reverse auction on services and products
- An excellent facility to recommend new products
- Dynamic pricing options that allow prices to be changed based on the supply and demand conditions in the market
- A comprehensive and easy-to-use dashboard for selling and monitoring your supplies as well as payments
- Uniform and efficient purchase procedures
- Unique benefits for startups with relaxed norms
- A complete listing of products for several categories of goods and services
- Availability of options to search, compare, choose, and buy the required supplies
- An easy and reliable way to purchase goods and services online as per the requirement
- Encourages transparency in transaction and facilitates ease of buying
- Comes with a continuous vendor rating system to ensure a fair marketplace
- User-friendly dashboard for buying supplies and managing the payments
- Provision of an easy return policy